The dance curriculum is designed to make it as convenient as possible for students to participate. Evening, morning and weekend classes are available. Each dancer in this session will receive a beautiful trophy on the last day of class.
Class transfers must be done within the first three weeks of the class. After the first three weeks, you may obtain a prorated refund if you drop a class. Instructors reserve the right to place a dancer in a different class if more appropriate, at any time throughout the year.
Attendance Rule: Dancers who miss more than 8 classes will not be permitted to perform in the spring recital. Attendance to class each week is vital to a polished performance at the spring recital. If you will be absent from class, please be sure to call 630-513-6200 and leave a message for your instructor.
Early Registration will be processed in the following order:
1. Residents enrolled in the 2014-15 session - Info Coming Soon
2. Residents not enrolled in the 2014-15 session - Info Coming Soon
3. Non-Residents enrolled in the 2014-15 session - Info Coming Soon
4. Non-Residents not enrolled in the 2014-15 session - Info Coming Soon
NOTE: Please submit your registration form within applicable registration dates to give you the best opportunity for placement. Participants are urged to indicate a 2nd choice on the registration form.
Registration forms may be submitted early, but will be held and randomly processed on the applicable registration dates listed above.
Payment Policy: One-half payment is due at the time of registration. Final payment is due on November 15.
Costume fees ARE included* in the dance program registration fee. Dancers will be measured for their costumes by their instructor during the first week of November. Parents are asked to be present for measuring day.
* Please Note: Irish Step participants, please see your child’s instructor for costume fees and ordering information. You will need to fill out an order form and pay additional costume fee.
Costume Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
The Spring Recital will be held the weekend of May 17, 2014 at the Norris Cultural Art Center.
- All dancers registered in a “two” or “three” combination Beginner, Level I or Level II class will perform one dance in the spring recital.
- All dancers registered in a “two” or “three” combination Level III and up class will perform two dances in the spring recital.
The Dance Academy is doing this to shorten the length of the recital, to provide better costumes for your money and to make it easier on all the dancers to remember fewer dance routines. The instructor will decide which dance(s) will be performed for the recital.
Note: If you are registered for a tap/ballet class and the instructor decides to do ballet for the recital, your dancer will still receive instruction on tap for at least 15 minutes of the class.