Preschool programs provide an understanding and caring environment to help your child grow and develop relationships with other children and adults. Teachers assist in nurturing your child’s social, emotional, physical and intellectual development through play and group activities. Your child will develop both fine and large motor skills, as well as cognitive and language skills. Developing a joy of learning is the goal of our preschool staff! Parents and family members are welcome to use the preschool lounge.
2016-2017 Registration Information
Early registration for the 2016-2017 school year will be held in the winter for participants enrolled in the 2015-2016 Pottawatomie Twos Plus, Threes & Fours programs. Early registration packets will be distributed to currently enrolled students in class. Enrolled resident Fours students have priority over currently enrolled resident Twos Plus and Threes students.
Early Registration is processed in the following order:
1) February 18-21 Residents in 2015-2016 Fours and Fives program
2) February 22-23 Residents in 2015-2016 Twos Plus and Threes program
3) February 24 Residents not enrolled
4) March 2-3 Non-residents in 2015-2016 Twos Plus, Threes and Fours and Fives program
5) March 4 Non-residents not enrolled
2015-2016 Fall Preschool Information
Preschool programs follow the Community Unit School District #303 attendance schedule. Fees are based on the approximate number of school days.
To search for a variety of age-appropriate preschool programs, click here.
Preschool Parent Handbook Coming Soon
Preschool Program Forms Coming Soon
Preschool Emergency Forms Coming Soon
Park District Registration Form
For more preschool information, contact:
- Recreation Supervisor LynneYuill at 630-513-4326 or email@example.com.
- Assistant Superintendent of Recreation Meg Jourden-Messerich at 630-513-4390 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes fill up quickly!
Staff encourages you to place your name on a wait list because some openings may become available throughout the school year. Call the Recreation Department at 630-513-6200 for more information.
1. Pay the full activity registration fee at the time of registration.
2. Choose to have monthly payments, determined by the total number of classes, automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Monthly payment information is required at the time of registration. A $50 initial payment per session will secure your child’s place in this program. Payments will occur on the 15th of each month beginning August through April.
• Electronic Check Payment (ECP) Monthly payments will be automatically debited from your checking or savings account.
• Credit Card Authorization (CCA) Monthly payments will be automatically charged to your credit card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express
1. Refunds requested will be issued, less a $50 withdrawal fee.
2. Refunds will be granted, less the $50 withdrawal fee, if a valid physician’s written excuse or proof of relocation out of the area are submitted. Refunds may be pro-rated based upon the remaining number of classes in the session.
3. The Park District reserves the right to review and make the final decision on all refunds.