Preschool programs provide an understanding and caring environment to help your child grow and develop relationships with other children and adults. Teachers assist in nurturing your child’s social, emotional, physical and intellectual development through play and group activities. Your child will develop both fine and large motor skills, as well as cognitive and language skills. Developing a joy of learning is the goal of our preschool staff! Parents and family members are welcome to use the preschool lounge.
Pottawatomie Preschool programs follow the Community Unit School District #303 attendance schedule. Preschool fees are based on the approximate number of school days.
To search for a variety of age-appropriate preschool programs, click here.
Preschool Program Forms
Park District Registration Form
Classes fill up quickly! Staff encourages you to place your name on a wait list because some openings may become available throughout the school year. Call the Recreation Department at 630-513-6200 for more information.
2014-2015 Registration Information
Early registration for the 2014-2015 school year will be held in the winter for participants enrolled in the 2014-2015 Pottawatomie Twos Plus, Threes & Fours programs. Early registration packets will be distributed to currently enrolled students in class. Enrolled resident Fours students have priority over currently enrolled resident Twos Plus and Threes students. Only a few spaces may be available for children not enrolled in the 2014-2015 school year.
Early Registration is processed in the following order:
1) Feb 20-21 Residents in 2013-2014 Fours program
2) Feb 24-25 Residents in 2013-2014 Twos Plus and Threes program
3) Feb 26 Residents not enrolled
4) Mar 5-6 Non-residents in 2013-2014 Twos Plus and Threes & Fours program
5) Mar 7 Non-residents not enrolled
Deposit: A $50 non-refundable deposit will secure your child’s place in preschool.
Transfer Fee: A $4 processing fee will be charged on all transfers.
- Pay the full program registration fee at the time of registration.
- Choose to have 9 equal payments, determined by the total
number of classes, automatically withdrawn from your checking
account or charged to your credit card. These payments
will occur on the 15th of each month beginning August 15
through April 15.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Monthly payments will be automatically debited from your checking or savings account. Please attach a voided check to the EFT form.
Credit Card Authorization (CCA)
Visa, Mastercard or Discover Only
Monthly program payments will be automatically charged to your credit card.
- Refunds requested prior to the first class date will be issued, less a $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Refunds will be granted less the $50 non-refundable deposit if a valid physician’s written excuse or proof of relocation out of the area are submitted. Refunds will be pro-rated based upon the remaining number of classes in the session.
- The Park District reserves the right to review and make the final decision on all refunds.
2014-2015 Registration Information
Early registration for the 2014-2015 school year will be held in the winter for participants currently enrolled in the 2013-2014 Pottawatomie Threes & Fours programs. Early registration packets will be distributed to currently enrolled students in class. Enrolled resident Fours students will have priority over currently enrolled resident Threes students for the Pre-K program. Only a few spaces may be available for children not currently enrolled in the 2013-2014 school year.
Please submit your registration form within applicable registration dates to give you the best opportunity for placement.
Currently enrolled Threes & Fours participants, as well as new participants, are urged to indicate a 2nd choice on the registration form.
Registration forms may be submitted early, but will be held and randomly processed on the applicable registration dates.
Early Registration* will be processed in the following order: Dates avalable in Jan 2014
- Residents currently in Fours program:
- Residents currently in Threes program:
- Residents not currently enrolled:
- Non-residents currently in Threes & Fours program:
- Non-residents not currently enrolled:
*Early registration is not available in Leisure Link online registration.