|Household Information Form|
Summer programs are ongoing through the end of August. Fall programs begin the week of August 19 unless otherwise noted.
Resident (RES) Registration
Beginning at 8am on November 27 registrations received by Leisure Link will be processed immediately on a first-come, first-serve basis. Mail, walk-in or fax registrations will be held until November 27 and randomly processed in a timely
manner, which could take up to three working days to complete. All registration forms received on or after November 27 through December 6 will be dated and randomly processed daily according to the date received.
Nonresident (NR) Registration
Beginning at 8am on December 6 registrations are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER
If paying by check, total all fees and include your check or money order payable to the St. Charles Park District. There will be a $25 charge for all checks returned from your bank for non-sufficient funds. If paying by credit card, remember to include the expiration date.
Registration Hints – Register Early!
- To ensure your registration is not delayed, fill out all forms completely and correctly including your signature and payment method.
- If the class of your choice is full, you will be placed on a waiting list and contacted about the status of your registration.
Leisure Link Online Registration
The fast, easy, convenient and secure method of registering for recreation programs!
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter your USER ID and PIN.
- Browse and/or search programs by name or program code.
- Select the program you would like to register for.
- Click the Add button to put the program in your Cart.
- For each registration, select the person you wish to register from the Client Selection drop box.
- Move back and forth between the Cart button and Programs tab until you have all the desired programs in your Cart.
- Click the Cart button to make your payment.
- Make payment and select Complete Transaction. You are not registered for your selected programs until payment is authorized.
- Agree to the waiver. You must agree to the waiver in order to complete the registration.
- Print your registration confirmation for your records.
Mail, Walk-In or Fax Registration
- Select the program you would like to register for.
- Complete the registration form fully including 1st and 2nd choices, all program code numbers, contact phone numbers and your signature.
- Select your payment method. Fax registrations must be paid by a credit card.
Mail or Walk-In:
Pottawatomie Community Center
8 North Avenue
St. Charles, IL 60174
Baker Community Center
101 South Second Street
St. Charles, IL 60174
How will you know if you’re registered?
You WILL NOT be contacted to confirm your registration. Please make a note of the programs for which you registered. You WILL be contacted in writing or by phone*
regarding your registration in the following cases:
- The class you have requested has reached its registration limit, and you were placed on the waiting list.
- Your second choice was processed.
- Your registration form is incomplete.
- Your class is being cancelled due to insufficient registration.
*For this reason, it is imperative that you provide both
your phone number plus an emergency contact.
What happens when you’re on the waiting list?
- You will remain on the waiting list until the class begins.
- Staff will make every effort to create additional classes. You will be contacted if accommodations are successful.
What is a “Satisfaction Guarantee”?
The District is constantly striving to provide the very best recreation services for everyone. Staff will do everything they can to make sure you are satisfied! After a participant has attended at least one class and s/he is not pleased with the program, for just cause, s/he may do ONE of the following:
- Repeat a class at no charge.
- Receive full credit that can be applied to any other program or 3. Receive a full refund.
A “Satisfaction Guarantee” will not apply to: adult sports leagues, food, meals, beverages, Pottawatomie Preschool, tickets acquired from third parties, entertainment,
sporting events, pool daily admission fees, pool season passes, swim lessons, golf season passes, golf instruction or trips. Refunds for these programs or activities will be governed by such rules in effect for each program.
Refunds & Transfers
For all refunds & transfers (other than satisfaction guarantee refunds), a $4 processing fee will apply.
- After a program/event has started, a refund may be issued for medical or other circumstances (job transfer, change in working hours, death in the family) as approved by the Superintendent of Recreation. Proof will be required in writing prior to the refund being issued. The refund will be prorated for the services used.
- Refund applications must be made within 10 days
after the last class meeting. A cancelled check or
proof of identification may be required. Refunds
will be processed in the following manner:
• If you paid by cash or check, you will receive a refund check within 15 business days after receipt of refund request.
• If you paid by credit card, the refund will be credited to your card.
- Trip refunds will be granted only if the vacated spot is filled.
- In the event a program is cancelled by the District, a total refund will be made to all participants.
- For the Pottawatomie Preschool Refund Policy, refer to the preschool section of this brochure.
- For the Swimming Lesson Refund Policy at Otter Cove Aquatic Park and Swanson Pool, call 630-513-6200 for more information.
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS: These programs
require non-refundable deposits: Pottawatomie Preschool, Baker Station, all summer camps, teen camps, adult athletic leagues and specified trips.
CANCELLATIONS: If a program registration does not meet the minimum established requirement, it will be cancelled one week prior to the start of the program. Staff will make every effort to contact you by phone. The District reserves the right to alter or
change the program offered to serve all participant needs in the best manner possible. The District reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient registration or causes beyond its control.
Additional Registration Information
A resident (RES) is defined as anyone living within the geographical boundaries of the St. Charles Park District who pays property taxes contributing to the District. The District reserves the right to request proof of residency. A non-resident (NR) is someone who lives outside the geographical boundaries and does not pay property taxes contributing to the District. For specific details, click here.
The Park District cannot guarantee that the instructor listed for each program will teach that class. Instructors are NOT allowed to let more people register than the number established by the Park District.
In order to provide your child with the best possible recreational and/or
learning experience, all programs are planned according to the ages listed in
each brochure. Instructors are sensitive to the needs of the individual age levels.
Children must be the age listed in the brochure for each program by the date
the program begins unless otherwise specified.
Financial Aid Program
This fund was established by the Park Board to assist economically disadvantaged families and individuals. For more information, click here.
For special needs accommodations, click here.
For additional Park District policies, click here.